NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Major Michael S. TenEyck
Commander of D troop
December 20e, 2021, New York State Police conducted an underage alcohol use initiative in Jefferson County in the towns of Hounsfield, Watertown and Adams.
As a result of this initiative, the following locations have been verified and compliant:
- 7 Eleven Convenience Store – Sackets Harbor NY – 13821 State Route 3 Sackets Harbor
- Dollar General – Sackets Harbor NY – 17953 County Route 75 Sackets Harbor, NY
- Top’s Supermarket Watertown, NY – 1330 Washington Street Watertown, NY
- Sunoco Gas Station – Watertown, NY – 19221 US Route 11 Watertown, NY
- Mercer’s Convenience Store – Watertown, NY – 21623 State Route 232 Watertown, NY
- 7 Eleven Convenience Store – Adams Center, NY – 17942 State Route 177 Adams Center, NY
- Valero Gas Station – Adams Center Market – 13306 North Street Adams Center, NY
- Kinney’s Drugs – Adams NY – 10923 US Route 11 Adams, NY
- Tops Supermarket – Adams NY – 10916 US Route 11 Adams, NY
- South Jefferson Wines and Spirits – Adams NY – 42 West Church Street Adams, NY
- Mercer’s Convenience – Adams NY – 32 East Church Street Adams, NY
- Freeway Grocery – Adams NY – 54 West Church Street Adams, NY
The following locations were found NOT be in compliance with the laws relating to the sale of alcohol to a person under the age of 21:
- Adams Center Wines and Liquor Store – Adams Center Market – 13308 North Street Adams, NY 13606
- As a result of the initiative, Sheri L. Peer, 51, from Theresa, NY has been charged with treating a child illegally 1st diploma and prohibited sale of alcohol to a person under the age of 21 (ABC Law Â§65).
- Stewart’s Shop # 399â Adams NY – 10546 US Route 11 Adams, NY 13605
- As a result of the initiative, Sara A. Mustizer, 51, of Adams, NY, has been charged with illegally treating child 1st diploma and prohibited sale of alcohol to a person under the age of 21 (ABC Law Â§65).