the Tartaric acid market globally was valued at $ 227 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $ 348.9 million by 2026, with a CAGR of 5.5%. The reason for the growth of the tartaric acid market is the different uses of it as a component used for production or manufacturing. This acid is found in most plants. It is used as a raw material for the synthesis of as many chemistry laboratories. Baking soda, i.e. sodium bicarbonate, is another application of tartaric acid, which is used in many applications. Cosmetics and personal care products also find applications for this acid. The pharmaceutical industry finds the application of tartaric acid to improve the taste of drugs. Tartaric acid is also used as in cough syrups.
Tartaric acid finds most applications in the field of food and drink and as a food additive. The food and beverage industry is in continuous growth due to the high demand of the population and the strong growth of the population. When sour taste is desired in food, tartaric acid can be added. It is used as an antioxidant. Tartrates are the name given to the salts of tartaric acid.
People’s eating habits are changing, and as people’s incomes increase, people are looking for healthier foods. Tartaric acid has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that keep the immune system healthy. It helps in intestinal functions as well as in human digestion. Tartaric acid helps improve glucose tolerance. In cream tartar and baking powder, we find tartaric acid. Cream of tartar is used in baking powders, hard candies and taffy. Cream of tartar is also used in cleaning brass, electroplating iron and steel, and coating other metals with gold and silver. In the silvering of mirrors, the tanning of leather and in Rochelle salt, the chemical compound is used. These applications help to increase the use of tartaric acid in the food and beverage sector in particular. And these applications will help fuel the growth of the tartaric acid market. It accumulates as a potassium salt in leaves and grapes.
Get FREE Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2107
- The tartaric acid market is growing at a 0% CAGR in the Asia Pacific region, followed by Europe and North America at 5.7% and 5.6% CAGR, respectively. The high usage of this acid across the world is the key factor to accelerate the growth of the market during the forecast period in all regions
- In 2018, the Food & Beverages application segment is the dominant application of tartaric acid which holds 29% of the global market. The European market is the main source of revenue for this product segment, followed by the North America and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Natural type is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during the forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 6.0%. However, the associated costs are a significant challenge for the market growth of this market segment.
- The other applications segment (which includes cosmetics, construction industry, agriculture industry) was valued at $ 36.3 million and is expected to reach $ 53.59 million by 2026.
- Europe is expected to represent 34% of the global tartaric acid market. The rise of the wine industry and the demand for wine will contribute to strong growth
- The volatility of raw material prices due to the shutdown of tartaric acid production in some regions and the irregular availability of the natural, this is likely to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- The main participants include Distellere Mazzari SpA, Caviro Group, ATP Group, Commercial Quimica Sarasa SL, Tartaros Gonazalo Castello TGC, Tarac Technologies, Merck, Distillerie Bonollo, Alcolera Vinicola SA, Legre Mante SA
Browse the full “Tartaric Acid Market” report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tartaric-acid-market
Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016-2026)
Applications (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016-2026)
- Food and drinks
- Other applications
Sources (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue USD Billion; 2017-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 1. Market synopsis
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Scope and premise of the research
1.4. Market estimation technique
Chapter 2. Executive summary
2.1. Summary overview, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative measures
Chapter 4. Tartaric Acid Segmentation and Impact Analysis
4.1. Tartaric acid segmentation analysis
4.2. Tartaric Acid Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
Chapter 9. Competitive landscape
9.1. Market revenue share by manufacturers
9.2. Analysis of the distribution of manufacturing costs
9.3. Mergers and Acquisitions
9.4. Comparative analysis of the strategy
9.5. Supplier landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Distellere Mazzari SpA
10.1.1. Company presentation
10.1.2. Financial performance
10.1.3. Comparative analysis of product length
10.1.4. Strategic initiatives
10.2. Caviro Group
10.2.1. Company presentation
10.2.2. Financial performance
10.2.3. Comparative analysis of product length
10.2.4. Strategic initiatives
10.3. ATP Group
10.3.1. Company presentation
10.3.2. Financial performance
10.3.3. Comparative analysis of product length
10.3.4. Strategic initiatives
10.4. Sales Quimica Sarasa SL
10.4.1. Company presentation
10.4.2. Financial performance
10.4.3. Comparative analysis of product length
10.4.4. Strategic initiatives
10.5. Tartaros Gonazalo Castello TGC
10.5.1. Company presentation
10.5.2. Financial performance
10.5.3. Comparative analysis of product length
10.5.4. Strategic initiatives
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2107
The report is a qualitative and quantitative research study that offers key insights into the latest strategic steps and tactics undertaken by industry players to gain a solid foundation in the market. The report further offers strategic recommendations to new and emerging players and established companies to help them overcome industry hurdles. The report also covers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the Tartaric Acid market and its competitive landscape.
Browse related reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
Email: [email protected]
Reports and Data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com