According to the latest report from the IMARC group, entitled “Africa Soft Drinks Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2027”, The African soft drinks market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during the period 2022-2027.
Soft drinks refer to non-alcoholic beverages that are usually made through the process of distilling ethanol. Widely sold in several flavors, they include a wide range of non-alcoholic drinks, such as stimulating, refreshing and nourishing drinks. They are generally preferred by consumers to rehydrate the body, improve overall digestive functioning and increase energy levels. In Africa, the consumption of soft drinks has increased significantly due to the easy availability of products through organized online and offline retail channels. .
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Soft Drinks Market Trends in Africa:
The market in Africa is mainly driven by the rising trend of on-the-go beverages among the masses. This is supported by the changing lifestyles and hectic work schedules led by working professionals. Coupled with the widespread preference for a healthy lifestyle, this is catalyzing the demand for products. It has also encouraged many leading manufacturers and sellers to invest heavily in launching gluten-free and low-calorie drinks, which are gaining popularity among the masses. At the same time, the introduction of prepared drinks made from rice, coconut milk and vanilla is having a favorable impact on the market. Additionally, continuous improvements in the food and beverage sector and the advent of online delivery models are boosting the sales of soft drinks in the region. Additionally, several robust marketing strategies adopted by the vendors and the advent of innovative packaging solutions are creating a positive market outlook. Other factors including rapid urbanization, inflation in disposable income levels of the masses, and easy availability of diverse beverage flavors are contributing to the growth of the market across Africa.
Request a free sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/africa-non-alcohol-beverages-market/requestsample
- On the basis of product type, the market has been segmented into carbonated and non-carbonated beverages (fruit and vegetable juices, functional drinks, RTD tea and coffee, bottled water and others).
- Based on category, the market has been divided into mass and premium.
- Based on packaging type, the market has been segregated into bottles, cans, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into household and institutional.
- Based on country, the market has been divided into Nigeria, Algeria, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Angola and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market. Some of these actors are A.G. Barr plc, Al Ahram Beverages Company SAE (Heineken NV), Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd, Faragalla Group, Juhayna Food Industries SAE, Kingsley Beverages (Pty) Ltd, Nestlé SA, PepsiCo Inc, Pioneer Food Group Limited, Red Bull GmbH, The Beverage Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Tiger Brands Limited and Twizza (Pty) Ltd.
Ask before you buy- https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=3542&flag=F
Other reports from the IMARC group:
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 United States
Email: [email protected]
Phone. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800